Who is Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter ?
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, actress, and businesswoman born on 4th September 1981 in Houston, Texas. Her father Mathew Knowles was a Xerox sales manager and mother Tina Knowles a hairdresser and salon owner. As a child Beyoncé performed in various singing and dancing competitions.She got the fame late in the year 1990s as lead singer of the R&B girl-group Destiny’s Child, the group became one of the world’s best-selling girl groups in history. Beyonce got debut in signing by in the album Dangerously in Love released in 1997 and in same year she appeared in the TV show Much on Demand and got film debut in year 2001 Carmen: A Hip Hopera. Beyonce won numerous of awards and nominations for her performance such as American Music Awards, ASCAP Pop Music Awards, BET Awards, Billboard Awards, Glamour Magazine Woman of the Year, Grammy Awards, etc
Controversial Moments of Beyonce
Beyonce was yet again called out by the media with the allegations of booking out an entire floor of the Lenox Hill Hospital while delivering her first child, Ivy Blue Carter. After there was an uproar over her displacing the other parents, a spokesman for Lenox Hill Hospital told the Washington Post that Beyonce had stayed in an executive suite at the hospital, and was billed at the standard rate.
Beyonce was widely criticised by the noted activist group, People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), after she turned up in a mink coat for then-President, Barrack Obama’s inauguration. Later that year, she drew flak for performing at the Super Bowl XLVII clad in a body-hugging attire made of parts of iguana, python and cow.
Beyonce and husband Jay Z found themselves in hot water after they were criticised for making a trip to Cuba in 2013. Considering the strenuous relationship between the US and Cuba, the celebs were accused for supporting Fidel Castro’s regime, while being deemed insensitive by the Cuban authorities. There was also a plea made by Florida Republican Representatives Ileana Ros-Lehtinen and Mario Diaz to carry out an investigation of their trip, since the tourism between two countries was prohibited at that time.
Affairs/Boyfriends of Beyonce
Lyndall Locke 1993 – 2000.
Some Unknown facts about Beyonce
- Beyoncé is a fan of Bollywood actress, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
- The name Beyoncé came from maiden name of her mother.
- She used to charge them $5 to sing in front of her parent’s friends to entertain.
- Beyonce as her birthday is on September 4th her favorite number is 4 and also she got married on April 4th and her husband Jay-Z was also born on December 4th.
- Beyonce has won 5 Grammy Awards for her debut solo album, Dangerously in Love.
- Her voice-type is mezzo-soprano.
- Once she suffered from depression after her band mate sued her father for mismanagement.
- Sasha Fierce was her alter ego that she needed to shed off the shyness.
- Beyonce was named as the most beautiful woman of 2010 by People Magazine.
- Her mother used to design her costumes when she was part of the band “Destiny Child”.
- She was ranked at number 3 on the “100 Greatest Women in Music” list of 2012.
- Name of Beyonce’s cat is Master P.
- Does Beyonce smoke? Yes!
- Does Beyonce drink alcohol? Yes!
- In school she was teased for her big ears and the kids teased her saying that they are bigger than her head.
Note: If you find any mistake and want to correct it / if you find anything like Images, information that relates to you and want us to remove then please contact us.