Who is Jaden Smith ?
Jaden Christopher Syre Smith is an American Actor, songwriter-singer and rapper born on 8th July 1998 at Malibu, California, USA. His father Will Smith is also an American Actor and his mother Jada Pinkett Smith is an actress, businesswomen, etc. Smith attended New Village Leadership Academy and after he was homeschooled by his parents. Smith made debut in acting career in 2006 in the movie The Pursuit of Happyness in which he played a role name Christopher with his father Will Smith. Before coming in the movies Jaden appeared in an American show All of Us. Later in 2010 he gain fame for his role as Dre Parker in Jackie Chan’s movie The Karate Kid for which Jaden Smith won BET Award for YoungStars Award and Young Artist Award for Best Leading Young Actor in a Feature Film and was nominated for many awards. Jaden also played a role himself in the Justin Bieber’s song Never Say Never.
Controversial Moments of Jaden Smith
In 2013 he Tweeted “School Is The Tool To Brainwash The Youth”, “If Everybody In The World Dropped Out Of School We Would Have A Much More Intelligent Society”.
Affairs/Girlfriends of Jaden Smith
From 2010-2011 he dated an American actress Madison Pettis.
From Year 2011-2012 he dated an American Singer Stella Hudgens.
From Year 2012-2013 he dated an American model Sofia Richie.
In Year 2013 he dated American Television Personality Kylie Jenner.
From Year 2014-2015 American Actress Amandla Stenberg.
From year 2015-2016 he dated an Model Sarah Snyder.
In Year 2017 he dated Odessa Adlon.
Some Unknown facts about Jaden Smith
- Smith is the owner of his clothing/lifestyle brand named MSFTSrep.
- His two movies The Day the Earth Stood Still and The Karate Kid was remake.
- The Cool Cafe was Jadon’s first mixtape which he released in October 2012.
- Jason Smith gave rap in the Justin Bieber’s Song Never say Never.
- On his clothing line Jaden collaborated with Korean designer Choi Sum Buk.
- In recent press statement given by him he will control all his money and assets, as his parents believe in freedom of kids.
Note: If you find any mistake and want to correct it / if you find anything like Images, information that relates to you and want us to remove then please contact us.