Who is Johnny Depp ?
John Christopher Depp II is an American actor, producer, and musician born on 9th June, 1963 in Owensboro, Kentucky, USA. Hi father John Christopher Depp worked as a civil engineer and his mother Betty Sue Palmer worked as a waitress. Johnny made debut in 1984 by a role in horror movie A Nightmare on Elm Street and in TV show by a role in Lady Blue. Johnny raised his fame and known by his role as Captain Jack Sparrow in the movie Pirates of the Caribbean Series. He has won numerous of awards and nominations for his best performances such as Academy Awards, BAFTA Film Awards, Golden Globe Awards, Screen Actors Guild Awards, etc.
Controversial Moments of Johnny Depp
In 2002, his claim that he has Native American ancestry led to criticism by the Native American Community because there is no evidence of his Native American ancestry.
In 2003, Depp’s comments about the United States appeared in Germany’s Stern magazine: “America is dumb, is something like a dumb puppy that has big teeth — that can bite and hurt you, aggressive.” Although he later asserted that the magazine misquoted him and the quotation was taken out of context, Stern stood by its story, as did CNN.com in its coverage of the interview. CNN added his remark that he would like his children “to see America as a toy, a broken toy. Investigate it a little, check it out, get this feeling and then get out.”
In 2015, he was accused of to illegally bring his dogs to Australia. Then deputy prime minister, Barnaby Joyce, has said the government will examine whether Johnny Depp committed “perjury” by smuggling dogs into the country while knowing it was illegal.The saga of Pistol and Boo, the Yorkshire terriers who infamously landed the then Hollywood couple in strife in 2015, took another twist with allegations by Depp’s former managers that he was “fully aware that he was illegally bringing his dogs to Australia”.
Affairs/Girlfriends of Johnny Depp
Lori Anne Allison, Make-up Artist (1983-1985)
Sherilyn Fenn, Actress (1986-1988)
Jennifer Grey, Actress (1989)
Winona Ryder, Actress (1989-1993)
Juliette Lewis, Actress (1993)
Peggy Trentini, Actress (1993)
Tatjana Patitz, Model and Actress (1993)
Kate Moss, Model (1994-1998)
Vanessa Paradis, French Singer (1998-2011)
Kiley Evans (2011)
Amber Heard, Actress (2012-2016)
Some Unknown facts about Johnny Depp
- Johnny did odd jobs here and there to make ends meet while he pursued his music career. He was even a pen salesman for some time.
- He is scared of spiders and clowns.
- In 1987 he shot to stardom when he replaced Jeff Yagher in the role of undercover cop Tommy Hanson in the popular TV series 21 Jump Street.
- His early life basically consisted of moving around a lot, and it wasn’t until they landed in Miramar, Florida that they decided to settle.
- Johnny Depp was allergic to chocolate in childhood.
- He got his first guitar when he was 12, and instantly fell in love.
- Apparently Cage is the one who influenced Johnny to get into acting. He’s always been grateful, and even offered to help Cage financially when he fell into some money troubles back in 2007.
- He does this because he enjoys putting it on and surprising children at local hospitals. Apparently he just sneaks in and stays in character for up to three hours at a time to entertain the kids.
- He got his ex-fiancée Winona Ryder’s name inked on his body, but when that relationship went sour he knew he had to change it. Now it reads “WINO FOREVER”. Gotta love wine!
- Depp is constantly showing up on the late night host’s show and smooching him right on the lips. It’s actually become a regular bit.
- Depp started Smoking at the age of 12 while lost his virginity at 13.
- He dropped out of school at age 15 in the hopes of becoming a rock musician
- Do Johnny Depp Smoke ? Yes!
- Do Johnny Depp Drink Alcohol ? Yes!