Who is Kendall Jenner ?
Kendall Jenner is an American Model and Television Personality born on 3rd November 1995 in Los Angeles, California, USA. Kendall’s father William Bruce Jenner was an college football player, now he has change his gender and name. Bruce Jenner official announce his gender change on September 2015, his new name is Caitlyn Jenner. Kendall’s mother Kris Jenner is an TV Personality. Kendall started her career from modelling in year 2009 when a modelling agency named Wilhelmina Models signed her. Kendall’s is well known for American TV reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians with her sisters Kim Kardashian. In 2008 Kendall also make her role in documentary series E! True Hollywood Story. Kendall also came as co-host with Gigi Hadid in 2016 MTV Movie Awards. For her performance she has won numerous of awards and nominated for others such as Teen Choice Awards, Models.com MDX Model Of The Year Awards, IADAS: The Lovie Awards, British Fashion Awards, etc.
Controversial Moments of Kendall Jenner
In 2016 Kendall Jenner filed a case against a skin care Company Cutera of $10 million, saying they used her photo in advertisements for acne laser treatment without permission.
Affairs/Boyfriends of Kendall Jenner
Julian Swirsky (2011)
Julian Brooks, Musical artist (2012 – 2013)
Ashton Irwin, Drummer (2014)
Lewis Hamilton, Racing driver (2015)
Harry Styles, Singer-Songwriter (2013 – 2014 and again 2015 – 2016)
Blake Griffin, American basketball player (2017 – 2018)
Some Unknown facts about Kendall Jenner
- Kendall is the tallest among all sisters.
- She is more reserved and calmer than her sisters.
- Kendall was at no. 10 in TV Guide’s Hottest Young Stars of 2010.
- Her editorial work with James and Adam Franzino changed the direction of the high fashion and she went on to join The Society management.
- Jenner also appeared in One Call’s music video Blacklight with Ashley Benson and Kevin McHale.
- Used to be a cheerleader in high school along with her sister Kylie Jenner.
- She confused the band 5 Seconds of Sumer with One Direction on national television while hosting the 2014 Billboard Music Awards.
- Kendall Jenner doesn’t likes to wear accessories and avoids them as much as possible.
- Jenner sisters co-authored the Rebels: The City of Indra with Maya Sloan.
- Raises charity through e-bay by auctioning her old clothes and donates it to Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. She has supported and still supports a lot of other foundations and events for charity.
- She knows how to make up stories! Kendall told the Huffington Post, “In first grade I told my friends I had a third story in my house filled with jewels and lions.”
Note: If you find any mistake and want to correct it / if you find anything like Images, information that relates to you and want us to remove then please contact us.