Who was Michael Jackson ?
Michael Joseph Jackson was an American singer, songwriter and dancer born on 29 August 1958 in Gary, Indiana, USA and died on 25 June 2009 Los Angeles, California, USA due to Cardiac arrest induced by acute propofol and benzodiazepine intoxication. Michael Jackson was most polar celebrity around the world. He was very famous for his dancing moves that entertain the world. His father Joe Jackson was an former boxer who died on 27 June 2018 due to pancreatic cancer and his mother Katherine Jackson is matriarch of Jackson family. In year 1964, Michael made debut and joined the group Jackson Brothers which included brothers Jackie, Tito, and Jermaine. Michael Jackson was also popularly known for his moonwalk dance. Jackson had won numerous of awards for his performance such as AASA Awards, American Association of Musicians, American Cinema Awards, American Music Awards, American Dance Award, Billboard Awards, Hollywood Walk of Fame, etc.
Controversial Moments of Michael Jackson
- Michael Jackson was charged with child sexual abuse in 1993. The case was settled out of court and the settling amount was not disclosed. No charges were pressed against him.
- MJ cancelled a number of concerts and he was sued by his event organizer Marcel Avram for cancelling his Munich concert in 1999. He was also his friend and they both mutually came to an agreement after Michael reciprocated the charges on him.
- He was accused for the same cause again in 2005, in addition to several other charges. The court pronounced him innocent on all counts.
- Michael Jackson made the loop, rags to riches and then back to rags because he had to spend a lot of money in defending himself in the alleged lawsuits. It became hard for him to pay back the $270 million loan that he had taken against his music publications.
- MJ’s death in itself has invigorated a lot of controversies. His family believes he was murdered. The doctor, Conrad Murray, who prescribed the drugs to Michael, was put in jail and released after two years. Michael’s sister LaToya Jackson claims that he was just a scapegoat.
- His last call with his manager went like:
- There are conspiracies that the group “Illuminati” was the mastermind behind Dr. Conrad. Also, that there is a group called “Star Whackers”, that is involved in such operations.
- A Federal Agent Robert Connors blew the whistle on the involvement of government with it and stated that the Operation Sedgwick of the project MK ULTRA aimed at brainwashing and controlling the youth and the population through “music” by controlling the subject matter and adding subliminal messages to it. Michael probably broke out of it and broke it to the public that Illuminati and higher powers have an ulterior motive.
- This fact is also said to be responsible for Michael’s financial misery and child molestation accusations. “They want to get rid of me.”, Michael said.
- In 2002 Jackson made international headlines after he was photographed and filmed dangling his son Prince from over a Berlin hotel balcony
Affairs/Girlfriends of Michael Jackson
Stephanie Anne Mills, Actress (1977 – 1980)
Diana Ross, American Singer (1977 – 1994)
Tatum O’Neal, American Actress (1979)
Madonna, American Singer-songwriter
Brooke Shields, American Actress (1981 – 1993)
Some Unknown facts about Michael Jackson
- He performed his first public performance at the tender age of 5.
- Guinness World Records recognized him for supporting 39 charities, more than any other entertainer.
- Billie Jean is based on a true story.
- Michael Jackson felt that he sounded like Minnie Mouse when he listened to his older music.
- After the police raided his Neverland Ranch, he could never go back and live there because it never felt like home again and he could not feel safe anymore. MJ and his children lived in hotels and rented homes. He never touched anything after the raid.
- He won eight Grammy’s in 1984.
- Wikipedia, Twitter and AOL’s Instant Messenger crashed the afternoon MJ died.
- Billy Jean was the first video by a black guy that was aired on MTV.
- His Scream has been the most expensive video costing $7,000,000.
- He played a scarecrow in a The Wiz.
- Thriller stayed on the Billboard 200 for 122 weeks!
- Michael Jackson’s funeral was watched by 2.5 billion people worldwide.
Note: If you find any mistake and want to correct it / if you find anything like Images, information that relates to you and want us to remove then please contact us.