Who is Selena Gomez?
Selena Gomez is an American Singer/Actress. She is was born in the year 1992 at Grand Prairie, Texas. She become famous in the year 2001 when she started her career and performed in the TV Show “Barney & Friends” as Gianna and after that she appeared in the Disney Channel show “Wizards of Waverly Place” as Alex Russo also she played a small role in the movie Spy Kids 3D: Game Over in 2003 and in 20018 she played a lead role in Another Cinderella Story. At age of seventeen she become the Brand ambassador of UNICEF. She won the number of awards- American Music Award, ALMA Award, two Billboard Women in Music Awards, People’s Choice Award, MTV Video Music Award and sixteen Teen Choice Awards.
Controversial Moments of Selena Gomez
In 2013 When performing “Come & Get It” at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday. Selena Gomez was asked by Hindu organization for an apology from the star of the spring in the traditional forehead decorations. The leader of the Hindu Global Association, Rajan Zed, said in a statement to WENN: “The bindi on the forehead is an ancient Hindu tradition that is of religious significance. “It is sometimes called the third eye and the flame. It is an auspicious one. Religious and spiritual symbol. “This does not mean loosely attracting temptation effects or as a fashion accessory for commercial greed,” he added. “Selena should apologize, and then she should understand the basic knowledge of religion in the world.”
Affairs/Boyfriends of Selena Gomez
From 2008 to 2010 she dated fellow star Nick Jonas.
In 2009 she dated Twilight Movie actor Taylor Lautner for few moths.
From 2010 to 2013 she dated a Canadian Singer Justin Bieber.
In 2015 she dated a DJ and music producer Zedd.
From 2015 to 2016 Selena dated businessman Samuel Krost.
In 2017 Selena dated R&B musician The Weeknd.
Some Unknown facts about Selena Gomez
- She is an only child to her parents.
- She has suffered from a disease called Lupus.
- Selena’s mother gave birth to her when she was in the of age of 16.
- Selena does run her own social media accounts.
- She made her first debut at age 7 on Television show Barney and Friends
- As, said by her she drinks olive oil to protect her voice.
- She likes to eat whole Lemon and even adds salt to them.
- She launched her own production house July Moon Productions and also partnered with XYZ Films.
- Her means Moon in the greek.
- As a gift from Disney Channel she received a Mickey Mouse charm necklace.
- In 2012 she was chosen as cover girl of Elle Magazine.
- As, said by her she would like invent ‘Pickle Flavored Gum’ in Go Girl magazine.
- Her favourite movie genre is horror.
- She wore purity ring engrained with “True love waits” which was not found when she was dating her ex-boyfrind Justin Bieber.
- She was named after the famous Tejano Singer.
- As said by her, some of her singing idols are Britney Spears, Skrillex, Rihanna and Bruno Mars.
- Selena’s Dog names are Baylor, Chip, Willy, Fina and Wallace.
- Selena is a member of Taylor Swift’s infamous girl gang.
- She first kissed Dylan Sprouse when she was 12 years old when preformed in “The Suite Life of Zac and Cody”.
- She met her Ex-Boyfriend Justin Bieber when she was 16 years old.
- Size of her show is 7.
- Her clothing line “Dream Out Loud” was launched on July 15, 2010 which makes clothes from eco-friendly materials.
Note: If you find any mistake and want to correct it / if you find anything like Images, information that relates to you and want us to remove then please contact us.